Monday, September 20, 2010

Good Times!

Life is busy. If you don't stop and enjoy the small moments, life will fly right by!

Here are a few of our moments:










Oaklee and I went to The Living Planet Aquarium with Megan and Reese. The hands down favorite was the penguins. We had to rip the girls away from the glass.
We love to spend some family time at parks. Oaklee loves the slides. She just can't get enough of them. I love the big cheesy smiles on her face!


Meal times with Oaklee is always an experience. At this particular dinner, she thought her bowl was a hat. She thought it was so funny, I thought "I better go get the bathtub ready AGAIN."


Time is flying so fast I'm afraid to blink, but I'm lovin' every minute of it.

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love all of these moments! Reese saw the picture of Oaklee with the bowl on her head and said, "Icky hat!". Great minds think alike I guess.