Sunday, April 10, 2011

I used to love silence...

Its a beautiful Sunday afternoon and we just got home from church. I decided to lay down to power nap my Primary headache away. Bob is down stairs doing a bit of cleaning up for before his brother comes over for dinner. I assumed Oaklee followed Bob, I was so wrong... This is food coloring! Everywhere! This picture was taken AFTER I had scrubbed her hands. In addition to washing her hand with food coloring, she thought it was fun to watch it drop on the beige carpet. BIG SIGH! Bob found her hiding in the stairwell with her hands behind her back. How did she get into food coloring you ask? The week before Conference I did a Sharing Time in Primary about repentance. I did the whole disappearing food coloring experiment as an object lesson. This morning I was getting my church bag ready and I took the food coloring out of my bag and put it on the table and forgot about it. After church Oaklee climbed up on the table and got the food coloring and silence ensued. I used to love quiet moments. Now when there is silence I worry.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Reese has done some damage, but it has never included food coloring.